How to use SonarQube logos?
You can use these logos freely in compliance with the legal terms and guideline below.
Inspected with SonarQube
If your application is analyzed on a regular basis on an official version* of the SonarQube platform, you can:
- Use the black “Inspected with SonarQube” logo in your product’s marketing.
- Use the black “Inspected with SonarQube” logo to link to the analysis of your application.
Continuous Inspection SonarQube
If your are writing about SonarQube platform in print or online, you can:
- Use the black “Continuous Inspection SonarQube” logo in a blog post, news article, or social media reference about the SonarQube platform to link to http://www.sonarqube.org.
What you can NOT do
- Use any SONARQUBE logo or portions of such a logo on your own application’s interface or icon.
- Create a modified version of any SONARQUBE logos.
- Integrate any SONARQUBE logo into your logo.
- Change the colors, shapes, granularity, proportions or add your own text on any SONARQUBE logo.
- Use any SONARQUBE logo to promote products that compete with any SONARSOURCE commercial products.
Naming projects and products
- Do not use the brands SONARQUBE or SONARSOURCE as names or words to identify your own products or services.
* An official version of the SonarQube platform is any version that has been downloaded from www.sonarqube.org. For more details on the usage of the SONARQUBE™ brand and approved logos, please read the official legal terms of the Approved SonarQube™ Label License. Use of any of the approved SONARQUBE logos constitutes acceptance of the Approved SonarQube™ Label License.